NVQ Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer
We have teamed up with Pro Systems Education to provide NVQ qualifications in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training. All coursework is completed from home with assessment days held at various local locations. If you are interested in enrolling, please contact us with your name, contact details and location and we will be in touch with the next available dates.
Available to pre-16, post-16 and adults.
All courses are approved by the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs).
NVQ Level 2 in Fitness Instructing
The BTEC Level 2 Fitness instructing course gives the candidate the necessary qualifications to work in a gym environment.
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
NVQ Level 3 in Personal Training
The NVQ Level 3 course is available for candidates who have already completed Level 2 in Fitness Instructing and are looking to further develop their skills.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity program
NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 Dual Course
The Dual Certificate combines Level 2 Fitness Instructing and Level 3 Personal Training, giving you the full range of skills and qualifications.
- Covers all Level 2 in Fitness Instructing and Level 3 in Personal Training areas Level
All courses can either be paid in full upfront, or can be split across a monthly direct debit.
Level 2 Fitness Instructing £600 – Deposit £100 plus £100/pcm for 5 months via direct debit
Level 3 Personal Training £800 – Deposit £100 plus £100/pcm for 7 months via direct debit
Dual Certificate £1300 – Deposit £200 plus £100/pcm for 11 months via direct debit